Urban Warrior Dash is a five-mile assault of demanding obstacles set in the heart of your city.
What you need at Packet Pick-Up
- Your photo ID (required at packet pick-up).
- An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver.
Picking up a Friend's Swag
You may pick up the participant t-shirt, race bib, and chip. Medals will not be released. You will need the following in order to pick up the items:
- Copy of your friend's photo ID.
- Signed letter from your friend stating that you are allowed to pick up their packet.
*Race packets and materials must be picked up on-site. They will not be shipped to participants.
When to Arrive on Race Day
We recommend that you arrive at least one hour before your wave time.
WHAT TO BRING
What you need at the race
- Your photo ID
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended
What to leave at home
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
Gear check will be available for racers to check their items during the race (like a coat check). Feel free to leave your keys, t-shirt and all those items you don't want to carry with you during the race.
*Urban Warrior Dash is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
AWARDS & PRIZES
Top three overall male and female participants will receive awards and recognition.
*All awards are based on the official net time.
PARTY LIKE AN URBAN WARRIOR
After you cross the finish line and have conquered all the intense obstacles of Urban Warrior Dash, join the post-race festival where a free beer and your fellow Warriors await.
All spectators are welcome to cheer on their Urban Warriors. Spectator viewing areas will be added to the course map prior to the event.
The following rules and guidelines are intended to help create a fun and safe event for all participants.
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants understand and acknowledge Urban Warrior Dash is an extreme event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all obstacles.
- Participants must be 14-years-old or older on race day in order to participate.
- Participants must wear the provided Urban Warrior Dash bib number clearly shown on the front. No participant will be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Several videographers and photographers are stationed along the course. Participants agree to allow the event producer (Red Frog Events) to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers, in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of wheeled device are strictly prohibited on the course.
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed. Security will be enforcing the area.
- Urban Warrior Dash medical personnel may examine any participant who appears to be injured or suffering. The medical personnel may remove any participant from the event if in the opinion of the medical personnel the participant needs to be removed.
- Participants assume all responsibility for all medical expenses incurred as a result of training and/or participating in Urban Warrior Dash, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance transportation or physician services.
- The event producers (Red Frog Events) reserve the right to cancel or delay the race due to severe weather or in the event of a disaster.
- We highly recommend participants wear running shoes. Participants should dress appropriately.
What do I get?
- One complimentary beer provided by Urban Warrior Dash*
- Bad-ass Urban Warrior Dash t-shirt
- Custom finisher medal
- Premier DJ
- Race bib
- Official chip timing
- The pride that comes along with being an Urban Warrior
Urban Warrior Fuel
During the race, there will be water stations throughout the race course. Check the course map the week of the event for exact locations.
Water will be available after you cross the finish line.
*One beer is included for each participant who is of legal age to consume alcohol if permitted by local authorities.
Be responsible: do not drink and drive.
IS URBAN WARRIOR DASH SAFE?
There's certainly risk involved in Urban Warrior Dash, but we take every precaution possible to get you to the finish line safely. There will be paramedics and an ambulance on site in case of an emergency. You enter Urban Warrior Dash at your own risk.
CAN WE COMPETE IN TEAMS?
There's no team division, but you're welcome to Dash with some friends to help you through the obstacles.
I WANT TO WEAR A CRAZY COSTUME/RUN BAREFOOT/ETC.?
You're good to go, as long as your costume or running shoes do not harm other participants. Keep in mind you will need to affix your chip timer to your foot (they work best attached to shoes, but zip ties will also be available at packet pick-up.)
I’M NOT IN GREAT SHAPE, CAN I DO THIS?
Finishing Urban Warrior Dash is more about mental toughness than being in great shape.
HOW DOES (INSERT OBSTACLE HERE) WORK? WILL (INSERT OBSTACLE HERE) BE TOO DIFFICULT/SCARY/DANGEROUS?
What you see is what you get until race day.
I’M TERRIFIED OF A SPECIFIC OBSTACLE, CAN I STILL PARTICIPATE?
You're expected to complete all obstacles. If you're unable to complete an obstacle you may bypass the obstacle and receive your finisher medal, although you'll be disqualified from all awards.
DO YOU ACCEPT MAIL-IN ENTRIES?
Sorry Charlie—online entries only.
CAN KIDS COMPETE?
Urban Warrior Dash is only open to participants 14-years-old and older. For participants under 18-years-old on race day, your parent or guardian must be present during on race day at packet pick-up to sign a waiver and release for you. If your parent is unable to be present at packet pick-up to sign the waiver, please CLICK HERE to download the waiver.
CAN I GET A REFUND?
Sorry, no refunds under any circumstances. You may change your event date/time or transfer your registration to another person by submitting a request on the Contact Us page.
All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration Deadline of Tuesday, February 26th at 11:59pm CST.
Note: There is a $10 transfer fee to transfer to a new participant.
Only the current registration holder may transfer their registration to another Urban Warrior.
You can try selling your registration on craigslist or Facebook.
Please remember the original registration holder must Contact Us in order to transfer the registration. Absolutely no transfers will be made after the Transfer & Registration Deadline listed on your location's pages.
Refunds: Sorry, NO refunds under any circumstances.